Manitoba’s go to Electrical specialists in commercial & industrial property.
MAKA’s electrical solutions are customized to work with your property & business objectives.
We make it EASY for you and your company by looking after every detail of your project.
The MAKA Sales process keeps everything organized and ensures that you are kept in the loop.
Preferred Power Program (PPP)
MAKA Power's Triple P program (PPP™) allows us to provide our customers with unparalleled value in electrical maintenance solutions and project management. Becoming a member will benefit you and your company in the following ways:
1) Managed Service - Continuity & Reliability
- Having one firm provide all electrical services allows for higher quality and more efficient work.
- Building/Facility Audit
- MAKA Power provides a one of a kind facility audit to gain in-depth knowledge on your property.
- Guaranteed workmanship
- MAKA Power stands behind their work and guarantees quality.
2) Preferred Service Program™ (PSP)
- Preferred Rate
- MAKA Power will provide a rate lower than the industry average upon acceptance.
- Limited Membership Capacity
- MAKA Power only allows a certain number of PPP’s to ensure our promises can be met.
- 24/7 services
- You can count on MAKA Power 7 days a week 365 with our on-call number.
- Site Intel Technology Enablement (SITE)
- Your business will have a customized profile in MAKA Power’s enablement software with all information obtained through the facility audit.
3) Loyal & Designated Journeymen
- MAKA Power will designate 1 to 3 journeymen electrician to exclusively work in your facility.
The MAKA Power Lighting Sales Process
MAKA would love the opportunity to book you a zero obligation lighting audit today. In less than 25 mins we can discover how your property can benefit from a LED lighting upgrade. MAKA Power conducts an energy audit of your existing space to analyze your current energy usage. From this, we can prepare a lighting upgrade report outlining your current cost and potential upgrade benefits, and corresponding savings. We then source the product, coordinate and manage the entire installation, and work directly with Manitoba Hydro to ensure that your upgrade takes full advantage of available rebates.